" F l o w e r "

flower
WELCOME TO MY LITTLE BLOG. Dashboard | +Follow


Hai Welcome Here


" Somedays I just have to create My own sunshines :) "

We can chatting here





Love Love Love Love}
Thursday, February 7, 2013 | 2/07/2013 01:36:00 AM | 0Comment

Hai... Hai... 
ari nie Mood warna warni lah.. Mcm nie   --- > 
comel kan.. klo ari2 mood mcm nie..wahh !! indah nye....  Nak tengok ape yg kite tulis??? jom..


 

  LOVE  

 


I thinks of love it brings me down

Wasted a lot of time just looking around

And i wonder if there's someone out there for me

To love to cherish for eternity

Try to get on with my life but it's just too tough

When all i can think about is someone to love

I'm hoping for the right one to come along

Cos i don't want to sing this same old song

Love Love  Love Love Love

Thinking about if the person I need is right in front of me

I've wasted all this time cos i couldn't see
Love Love  Love Love   Love Love





p/s : pandang kiri pandang kanan ,, peacee =)  





  #owner blog ni # si pendek # mate sepet    
                     # pipi tembam # muke boolat                               

0 Said Something Friend :)